Just like you, your golf accessories should stand out on the course. The Eighteen Eves Women's Cabretta Leather Golf Glove is where style meets golf.
This women's golf glove is fashioneered with a flexible back, allowing your grip to form easily. The palm is made from soft Cabretta leather that acts as a second skin, giving your hands enough protection without compromising the connection of your swing.
You can choose from left or right hand in sizes XS through to XL in selected styles.
Grab your game with Eighteen Eves and take on the course with confidence!
Glove closes with Velrco tab for a fast and secure fit.
UV 50+ sun protection for a piece of mind out on the course.
|SIZE||Tip of middle finger to wrist (CM)||Width of hand from just above thumb (CM)|
Don’t ever put your Eighteen Eves golf glove in the washing machine!
After each use, clean the surface dirt by wiping it off with a damp cloth and then rubbing it with a dry.
Dampness will reduce the life of the glove. Avoid exposing your glove to excess moisture. Use your towel rather than glove, to wipe your damp head, face and forearms and use your bare hand to handle wet balls at a ball-washing station.
HOW TO CLEAN
- Dunk in warm, soapy water and carefully ‘knead’ it to loosen the dirt.
- Thoroughly rinse the clove with clean water
- Gently squeeze and place the glove on an absorbent towel to let it air dry. Don’t put it in the clothes dryer or attempt to dry it with a hair dryer. Application of heat will make the leather shrink.
- Put the glove on as it begins to dry to stretch it. It will harden a bit, but the warmth and moisture released by your hand will quickly loosen it up.
SHIPPING AND REFUND/EXCHANGE:
Refund and Exchange Policy
If you are not completed satisfied with your new purchase simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for refund or exchange.
We will happily return or exchange your item if the:
- Item/s are returned within thirty days of purchase
- Item/s are not used
- Item/s are used but faulty
If the terms above are met you will receive an email with return instructions and a refund/exchange.
All orders are processed and sent no later than the following business day of your order.
Glove purchases are sent via Australia Post as a letter and delivery time will vary depending on your location.
Clothing will be sent via Australia Post as a parcel and delivery time will vary depending on your location.
All orders will be sent from the Gold Coast, Australia (4218). Please visit Australia Post website for estimated delivery time to your location: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
I am a little disappointed as the third time I wore the glove it is very slippery